As a completely volunteer based organization, STAN cannot achieve any of its objectives without the donations of generous individuals such as yourselves. These donations allow us to continue our work, developing a social network eventually devoid of cyber bullying. All of your money, and not a penny less, will go to the following:
- Raising awareness about cyber bullying via the web, schools, and communities.
- Allowing our volunteers and officers to continue reaching out to students, parents, and educators.
- Aiding in the development of our cyber bullying database, that anyone can look to for ANY and ALL information regarding cyber bullying. This ranges from the basics (what cyber bullying is), to up-to-date national and state legislative actions and effective preventative measures that individuals can take.
- Maintaining our readily accessible online advocacy center, where users can report cases of cyber bullying and receive effective preventative advice on cyber bullying.
- Maintaining our STAN certified online assistance professional center
- Continuing our workshops for individuals to learn more about cyber bullying and steps they can take to prevent and limit it.
- Allowing STAN to continue our cyber bullying based events.
- Strengthening our petition statements and government outreach literature.
Please know that any donation you give can make a difference! Since day one, STAN has worked tirelessly to create a safer social network for all to benefit from. Thank you not only for granting us the aid we need, but also for helping us give a voice to those who have been bullied into silence.